Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boomless sprayers

Tmayer13

I currently have a 40 gal sprayer I use on my ATV. It has a 3 nozzle boom and does the job but I would like to get done a little faster and not run over so much crop while spraying...I know boomless can do 20-30'...but I have no clue what to get or look at...do I need a different pump? If anyone can lead me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

U can get a higher GPM pump. For sure. Most the pumps that come with sprayers are mediocre at best. Look into different sizes of 12v pump sprayers. U can also wire a controller that controls voltage to pump to change the rate with dial. Of course u can also put a recirculate valve to take or add pressure & mix herbicide.
northern tool for example has lots of 12v pump options. Lots of extra parts plumbing & even the 12v electric supplies will come in Handy if simple things breaking stops u.

As Sligh states, getting a larger PSI pump along with the adjustable pressure valce for the boom, for the sprayer you have would be the cheapest and best for your setup. I have about the same setup as you and have had very good luck with it. I normally run 3 MPH with 40 LBS. of pressure to the spray bar and get around 20 Gal. of spray on a acre. You have to do the testing of the spray amount and speed for the results that you want.

Top Bottom