Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boot covers

I bought a set a few years ago. They are bulky to wear, but they are really warm. They don't work very well with the cheap stands with small platforms, but I have pretty big feet. My feet tend to get cold even with heavy boots, but I can sit for hours in below zero temps with these on. If it's really cold I'll put a chemical warmer in on top of my boot. I can say without a doubt I can sit longer while wearing them.

I pack them into every late season hunt. They aren't too expensive considering the other options: electric boot warmers, new boots, etc. I'd definitely recommend them.

I have a pair that are over 30 years old, and pack them in during the shotgun season and late bow season. Love em!

I have a pair that is probably 10 years old. They don't really add much bulk in my opinion however are extremely warm IF you put them on right away. If you wait till your feet are cold, your feet will stay cold. I learned the hard way on that one. I usually only wear them if the temps get below about 0.

One day when putting them on I dropped one and kept the other one on. My foot that didn't have the boot cover froze while the other was nice and warm. Definitely work well. I also learned that if you drop one, go down and get it vs suffering all day!!

Well worth the money for extremely cold days.

Last edited:
Just got a pair and will be trying them out soon due to a broken leg and poor circulation in my toes now! Will add hothands if needed!!

I bought a pair of these two years ago. They work quite especially if you couple them up with some of the hot hands hand warmers. I will put one hand warmer on top of each foot inside boot, then once I get to my stand slide on the covers and bingo haven't had cold feet since.

death from above

I have a set of the really puffy ones and definitely prefer them over the newer slimmer ones. I gave the less bulky ones away and still use my puffy ones, they're 16 years old at least.

Bringing back an oldie here, but may finally be getting a set of the boot covers. Wondering what size to get and what boots to wear in them. I typically hunt in Mucks (size 11 or 12) but also have a pair of leather work boots and may have some leather insulated hunting boots somewhere. Regular shoe size is 9 1/2 or 10 depending on the brand. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Top Bottom