Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Browning Defender Wireless

BJohnson

I burned some CAB points and bought my first cell cam this past weekend. Went with a Browning Defender after running a normal Browning the past couple seasons and been pretty happy with it's performance.

Setup of the wireless cam has prompted me to call customer service twice so far. The response from their customer service team has been VERY quick and helpful. Anyone on IW running one of these cams?? If so, any tricks or preferences of setting options to suggest??

I burned some CAB points and bought my first cell cam this past weekend. Went with a Browning Defender after running a normal Browning the past couple seasons and been pretty happy with it's performance.

Setup of the wireless cam has prompted me to call customer service twice so far. The response from their customer service team has been VERY quick and helpful. Anyone on IW running one of these cams?? If so, any tricks or preferences of setting options to suggest??
That’s a new product for me. Didn’t realize browning was doing cell. Hopefully some folks can chime in. Post experience after season.

Browning Defender
d6124d43e306e83cdf5289cdd302b1ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Check YouTube out. Lots of videos out there on most cellular cameras. That camera has pretty good reviews other than the battery life with 16 AA batteries

Top Bottom