Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camo

There been a study that shows that the camo patterns we pay top dollar for are no more effective at "camouflaging" you than the old woodland military camo...like Liv said, whatever's cheapest. The keys is breaking up your outline/silhouette.

Might I add this study was done for deer and bear only...

Edit...if your sold on one of the two you mentioned, go with whatever blends best to area you hunt/time of year.

real tree ap is more brown and tan resembling late fall when all the green is gone and mossy oak infinity has more green which IMO is better for early fall.

Having said that I still go by the "whatever's cheapest" statement even if it means mixing and matching. The animals can't tell the difference between them

Last edited:
Being very still is the best camo.....even solid colors work if you know when to move/not move....that being said still buy the best made camo you can afford....I love Sitka gear.

I am old school, but I prefer the Vietnam era Woodland Military camo & Tiger Stripe camo.

Perhaps because I worn it for 18 months over there and I am still alive????????
:)

Top Bottom