Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Canada Trip

horkeymike

Just thought I'd share a couple of harvest pictures from our Canada goose hunting trip last week. This was the first time I was ever in Canada and needless to say I think I'll be returning!!! We were lucky enough to harvest three banded geese on this trip, I'm looking forward to getting the information back on them to see where they originated.
810Canada_Trip_015-med.jpg
810Canada_Trip_025-med.jpg

Looks like you guys put some smack down on the geese! Where at in Canada did you go? Thanks for sharing the pics.

Sure wish I didn't have that wedding on the 24th when Hansen and you guys left. maybe next year. People that get married during hunting season need a big donkey punch.
evil.gif

Looks you had a great time, and that it was time well spent! Congrats on all of the geese! Great job! Those harvest pics are really good to, and will be a great reminder to a great hunt.

Were you anywhere near Oak Hammock? I have been up there twice in the last three years and it is awesome. You can work and shoot enough birds in a week to equal a good month or two at home. The duck picture is 30 greenheads, one suzie that crossed up and clipped, and one widgeon drake that went on the wall. The goose picture was the result of about twenty five minutes of raining whitecheeks.

2026canadageese-med.jpg

2026canadaducks-med.jpg

Huntcrazy sweet pictures, I especially like the face paint!! I was hunting about 30 miles west of Lake Manitoba. I've heard alot about the Oak Hammock marsh but never been there.

Top Bottom