Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CuddeLink Cell cam system

how do the solar panels work on the cuddlink? In the timber? I don't put cams in the timber much but when I do I really don't want to have to go back in there....

They are coming out with a smart charger that has alkaline and rechargeable so it will switch to alkaline if it’s not charged allowing it to charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are coming out with a smart charger that has alkaline and rechargeable so it will switch to alkaline if it’s not charged allowing it to charge.

So better off to wait til they come out with the new ones. I’ve seen everywhere is sold out of the cudde solar kits now

Hey Guys,
I got my K cam plus 7 J cams an d I'm running into a couple issues... they don't seem to be described in the manuals at all...
1) K Cam Dual cell- I have everything set to run the cam as a stand alone camera. everything seems good to go.. then I go to arm the camera to test to see if it is taking pictures. I select arm as I would on any other camera. it counts down for 30 to 0 and then the screen says locked for a few seconds and then flashes "CELL TX" and does that for 5-7 minutes before it will let me go back into the setting or turn the camera off. It does not take any pictures while it does this... I emailed cuddeback, yet to receive a reply

2) Firmware update: Downloaded the firmware update and copied the folder to a blank SD card as instructed. I eject the card, stick it in the cams (tried multiple times in different cameras and used different chips) I go to update firmware and it says "check SD".

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey Guys,
I got my K cam plus 7 J cams an d I'm running into a couple issues... they don't seem to be described in the manuals at all...
1) K Cam Dual cell- I have everything set to run the cam as a stand alone camera. everything seems good to go.. then I go to arm the camera to test to see if it is taking pictures. I select arm as I would on any other camera. it counts down for 30 to 0 and then the screen says locked for a few seconds and then flashes "CELL TX" and does that for 5-7 minutes before it will let me go back into the setting or turn the camera off. It does not take any pictures while it does this... I emailed cuddeback, yet to receive a reply

2) Firmware update: Downloaded the firmware update and copied the folder to a blank SD card as instructed. I eject the card, stick it in the cams (tried multiple times in different cameras and used different chips) I go to update firmware and it says "check SD".

Did you activate and buy a plan on Cuddeback’s website?

Hey Guys,

I had the same issue with the firmware. I have the 0607 version which unless I misunderstood the website is the latest version. So I'm not sure if that why it said check SD

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The $400 version will work without cell activation but not the $200 version (k cam). They wanted to get that price point down figuring they would make it up in monthly cell service is my guess.

The $400 version will work without cell activation but not the $200 version (k cam). They wanted to get that price point down figuring they would make it up in monthly cell service is my guess.

At $10/month and not using 12 months a year the $200 is a no brainer. Why have a cell cam to use as a non cell? Rumor is they may unlock them after 1 year

At $10/month and not using 12 months a year the $200 is a no brainer. Why have a cell cam to use as a non cell? Rumor is they may unlock them after 1 year

IMG_0949.jpg
Its a little more pricier than that ... im pretty sure with 8 cams i could easily go over 750 and even 2000 images

Top Bottom