Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Disabled Vets

If there are any disabled vets out there looking for a place to hunt in Iowa this year I have 160 acres of timber in south central Iowa.
I have a few ground blinds we can get you to in the 6 wheeler or jeep. We never hunt the shotgun seasons so both would be open. But you are welcome to hunt any season you want. If you hunt the earlier seasons maybe you can get some bass fishing in too. If you're interested PM me and we can set up a time.

Great offer! Kudos to you Murph, I hope you have a good response and are able to share the successful hunt with us later.

I don't post on here very often but had to say something about this post. I am a very "able" disabled dessert storm veteran and consider myself one of the lucky ones. What you are doing is absoloutly awesome. I Live is southern Iowa as well. If you need any assistance helping out one of our Heros, please let me know. I would love to assist you in any way I could.

Top Bottom