Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double wide

He's nice Ran.....
Heavy, wide, and stout!
Very nice! Glad to hear you are finally knockin the poundage down. Sure seems to make life easier.
You always get it done.....

Double Wide Age results back

I came home tonight to find this email in my inbox:

[FONT=&quot]Dear Randy:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have completed processing on the whitetail deer specimen that you submitted on November 1, 2013 for forensic aging. We promised to have the results back to you by December 16, 2013 . The cementum-annuli analysis has determined that the age of your buck “Wide 10pt 10/25/2013” is 5.5 years. Nice trophy! We will be sending you a paper copy of this e-mail via the US Post Office. If you have any questions, or if we can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thanks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]

Mary Chidgey
CoFounder

See what folks are saying about us
Wildlife Analytical Labs, LLC
PO Box 295
1303 CR 118B
Burnet, Texas 78611 USA
(512) 756-1989
www.DeerAge.com

I came home tonight to find this email in my inbox:

[FONT=&quot]Dear Randy:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have completed processing on the whitetail deer specimen that you submitted on November 1, 2013 for forensic aging. We promised to have the results back to you by December 16, 2013 . The cementum-annuli analysis has determined that the age of your buck “Wide 10pt 10/25/2013” is 5.5 years. Nice trophy! We will be sending you a paper copy of this e-mail via the US Post Office. If you have any questions, or if we can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thanks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]

Mary Chidgey

CoFounder

See what folks are saying about us
Wildlife Analytical Labs, LLC
PO Box 295
1303 CR 118B
Burnet, Texas 78611 USA
(512) 756-1989
www.DeerAge.com

What does something like that cost to have done Randy?

Oh, I wasn't criticizing you for getting that done. If you don't mind spending that change.. go for it..

No worries, didn't take it as such.

I was just trying to say that since I didn't plan to have it mounted, the money saved there made me think that $50 was a good route to go: frame the certificate, a pic and hang below the antlers on a plaque. :way:

Top Bottom