Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Double

OneCam

I thought I would be the first to introduce our newest forum for the deer season - "Harvest Report".

Had a good morning - harvested two does within 15 minutes of each other. Both stood in the same spot and both went down within site.
grin.gif

157P1010015.jpg

I also donated one of the does to the HUSH program - which I think was #1 for the program.
beerchug.gif

Man, good job! Would have been a nice morning to be out! Nice arrow wraps!! That Iowa Whitetail wrap compliments the red very well!! Hope to see some red on my wraps here shortly! Good Job!

We are not worthy....

Did you shoot 'em out of the Christmas Tree blind by chance ??
evil.gif

NWBuck

Damn One Cam, you da man!
waytogo.gif

I hope you donated the big one and are putting the little one on your cooker.

congrats on the double, now my day is really going to go slow. hope everyone is having and will have as good of luck as onecam did. relax and pick a spot.
bow.gif

Congrats Chris......That's the way to start off the season.... Those two wouldn't happen to be from your doe funnel you showed me while shed hunting or would they?
beerchug.gif

Jeepers One Cam! Set the bar a little high didn't ya?

Bravo!!! You are really rolling in the doe
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

way to go one cam!! Looks like that is two less for the DNR to count. now only 29,998 more to go.
rambo.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys - I just got lucky - a good funnel doesn't hurt either
wink.gif

Shovel - I didn't score these
wstupid.gif
. I was in such a hurry to be #1 at the HUSH locker, I forgot
nono.gif
. It won't happen again though

2 in one day, the rest of the season is going to seem a bit dull. Not really, once the bucks start moving more.

NICE JOB!!
waytogo.gif

great job onecam, now that gets me pumped to go whack some does this weekend in a nice funnel also!!!!
smile.gif

Top Bottom