Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dubuque iowa white tail classic show & antler auct

circlemauctions

www.circlemauctions.com

COME JOIN US FOR THE 4th ANNUAL WHITE TAIL CLASSIC SHOW AND ANTLER AUCTION
MARCH 18th , 19th , & 20th 2005

AT THE DUBUQUE COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS 4H BUILDING DUBUQUE IOWA
SHOW STARTS FRIDAY 18th 1:00pm to 7:00pm:
HAVE YOUR ANTLERS & MOUNTS SCORED FOR FREE BY SOME OF THE TOP B&C SCORERS IN THE NATION !!

MANY VENDORS WITH ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE SUCH AS .... ANTLER ART , HUNTING & FISHING , WILD LIFE PRINTS , RUSTIC DECOR , GENERAL SPORTING GOODS & A WHOLE LOT MORE.!
CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT !!! DEALER SET UP THURSDAY 9:00AM -7:00PM
FRIDAY 7:00AM - NOON

****THIS SHOW ALONG WITH THE VENDOR SWAP WILL RUN ALL 3 DAYS ****

AUCTION SAT 19th 11:30am ( doors open at 7:30 am for preview ): GUNS , VINTAGE & CONTEMPORARY SPORTING GOODS , WILD LIFE ART , TAXIDERMY MOUNTS , FURS , BUCK SKINNER ITEMS , & MORE

AUCTION SUNDAY 20th 11:30 am ( doors open at 7:30 am for preview ) : WHITE TAIL ANTLERS , SCORED B&C ANTLERS , MOOSE, ELK , TONS OF ART GRADE ANTLERS , ANTLER ART , & MORE !! ONLY ANTLERED SPECIMENS WILL BE SOLD ON SUNDAY

FOR MORE VENDOR DISPLAY & AUCTION INFO CONTACT
STEVE MOREHEAD AT 563 652 9780
CALL YOUR CONSIGNMENTS IN NOW TO MEET OUR NATION WIDE ADVERTISING NEEDS !!!
E MAIL circlem@cis.net

we just posted several new photos on our site & are in need of some big sheds to satisfy our buyers wants
give us a yell if you guys have any to sell

This may be a little too direct, but here's my observation - it seems like you only post here on IW to pump your shows. If I'm wrong, please correct me. I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of your better antlers in the shed forum, or hear a story or two of some of your hunts. I just think there needs to be some balance, instead of primarily using this site as a classified ad. Hope my comments are received in the spirit they were given. Thank you

Camoman,you the man!!You took the thought right out of my head and that isn't an easy thing to do if you knew all the crap that was in my head...

I'm sorry if this post is offensive to anyone

our show is not all about the auction

it is also about having your deer scored by official scorers as well as displaying your antlers & sheds
& as well is a family event & promotes youth hunting & safety as well as sportsmanship & fair chase via the seminar on friday night with Mike Cyze
who is a writer for midwest outdoors.
in the past years we have had the Iowa DNR in attendance with a great deer display & to answer any questions to the general public

in the last 4 years this has become an event for hunters & out doors men

to gather & swap stories & ideas & create a network of contacts & friends throughout the hunting industry.

If any the for mentioned activities are offensive to anyone on this forum just say the word & i won't post here any more , as long as it's a valid & intelligent argument or a relevant contribution to this thread .
having said that i am following you guy's advice !

i made this my profile picture cause i didnt know how to insert it in my post but i will post a couple of other pics of this unicorn as soon as i figure out where to put it!

thanks for your input

Steve Morehead

563 652 9780

circlem@cis.net
www.circlemauctions.com

Are you making profit off of these auctions? If so it would be more benefical to the site if you paid to advertise these auction dates. Contact Onecam for this.

Steve, I appreciate your response, and I assure you that my earlier post was not based on being offended. If I was offended that easily, my life would be over. In the few short years I have been a part of this site, I have really grown to appreciate the contributions that others have made. As I mentioned earlier, I would love to hear more from you - but it needs to be based on hunting stories, opinions, photos, etc. I have no problem with what you do, but we have seen others that have posted it in the past with an attempt to pump their business or product. They have not been a part of the site in any other way.

I appreciate that you responded so maturely to what I wrote. If more people on this site would do this, there would be a whole lot less hostility when differences arise - which happens more and more these days. I feel you should use this site as a fellow hunter, collector and sportsman. I have no authority or 'power' on this site - just opinions. I hope you will be at the Deer Classic. I would love to meet you in person. Thanks !

Steve,
I for one have always enjoyed your shows along with the auction, and I think a bunch of the other people on this site would enjoy it too, thanks for giving us the details.
Bruce Wohlers

well thanks guys
& by the way..... i would really LOVE to purchase a banner ad on this site
I have inquired about this matter to site moderators & i apologize but i cant remember who it was that i asked.
in any event i did not receive any response

oops.... i hit the wrong button before i finished my response.. sorry
anyway.... one cam if you have a chance to read this please let me know what i have to do to purchase a banner ad on this site

Circle,
You need to pm Onecam or Limb Chicken on that matter, I'm sure one of them would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
CRITR

Re: Dubuque iowa white tail classic show & antler

Glad to see you climbing on board there buddy!! Now, how about a story on that buck you have in your avatar?? Looks like a nice one!! Welcome to the site.

Top Bottom