Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DXT vs Heli-m

Have you shot the new bow? I had a DXT for a while and loved it. The only thing I wish it had was a string stop hole on the rear of the riser. Other than that, it was a great bow. I actually took my biggest whitetail with one back in 2008.

I liked it. Not a speed demon, but very smooth and easy drawing bow. VERY light too.

I also shot the new helim... Really liked it compared to all of the other bows i shot. To me the PSE was not as smooth or forgiving. I also shot the new Hoyt and i really liked it but it is more expensive, to me seemed like the same feeling bow when i shot it. So if you are looking for a bow i think the helim would be a good choice.

I traded in my DXT last week for the new Heli-M Tactical......... worth every penny! When I bought my DXT I thought I would never sell it, but after shooting the Heli-M I was the new proud owner 2 days later! Nothing wrong with the DXT at all I shot it for 4 years, and killed alot of deer with it!

I had a DXT and got rid of it for a Z7. I have NOT shot the new Heli-m yet but have heard some decent reviews. The new cam stop excites me though, FINALLY a solid back wall.

Top Bottom