Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early morning/ Mid day/ Evening

loneranger

What are your experiences of older buck movement? I think I have seen and taken only one mature buck just at legal light in the morning. More seen around 8 or 9 AM in the morning. Every year I read about mid dat sitting. Especially during a full moon period. Never did much of that. I have a very comfortable stand this season. I might try mid day. Evenings I hate. Darkness increasing and you rush to follow blood. Some of you guys have alot more experience with older bucks than I. What times have you seem most. I know. From now forward. Be out there all day.

This fella is off any schedule...1 day 9 am then today 330pm while I’m getting dressed to go to stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This fella is off any schedule...1 day 9 am then today 330pm while I’m getting dressed to go to stand

1092afcf7931438bccf42f0df63a8f38.jpg

I generally dont sit all day this early. Depends on what cameras are telling me. If there are mature bucks on the move in daylight/Midmorning then I will. Right now mostly nighttime and last light rut action. Its close. My best mature buck action has been first light, or between 10-1

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom