Euro mount suggestions

Discussion in 'Iowa Whitetail Conference' started by Jordan46, Nov 10, 2019 at 8:44 AM.

1. Jordan46

Jordan46 Member

Shot my first archery buck last night so I'm looking for some suggestions for a euro mount around the Ames area

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

A friends dad took one over to the Ridgeport Locker by Boone to have one done last year. Seemed cheap and they did a good job. Not sure the setup - if it is the locker or a taxidermist connected with them. Would be worth a call.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Charlie Lueth

Charlie Lueth New Member

I know he's a little out of your way but you and everybody should call Kyle Julin. 7127903790. He does a great job, fast, and cheapest around by far. An average year for him is 150 Euros. $50 if you drop it off, $85 for a 1 hour in and out appointment. Located 30 miles Southwest of Carroll. Get them to him him before the blood soaks into the skull and discolors. You won't be disappointed.

5. IowaBowHunter1983

IowaBowHunter1983 Super Moderator Staff Member

How does one do it in an hour?

6. loneranger

loneranger Well-Known Member

Yea how? I just did mine. Took a day and a half on and off working on it. You can do it yourself and save the money. Does take some time though

7. LYON

LYON PMA Member

I am over by Toledo and do quite a few every year. $50 cleaned and bleached if you're interested. I'd be interested in knowing how that guy does then in an hour too! That's crazy. I could probably have one completely done and drying in 4 hours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. Charlie Lueth

Charlie Lueth New Member

You better ask him that! I don't want to get in trouble by giving out a man's secret sauce. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you he can do up to 4 in one hour?

9. LYON

LYON PMA Member

Hey if he can do it, then more power to him! I'm not looking for secrets, just more of a curiosity of how that is done so quickly.