Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Evening sits - calling all pro's

nwhawk

Here's a question that's quite possibly been discussed on here in the past and I've been to lazy to go back through the archives to dig it up. So far this year my sit's have been evening sits and I've been fortunate enough to have been seeing quite a few deer each sit. Here's my problem - each night when I'm ready to climb down I have deer on at least a couple sides if not multiple sides, so I find myself staying an extra 10-20 minutes in hope that they'll move out so I don't need to spook them. Well they seem to be taking their sweet time moving out so spooking seems to be the only option.

So my question is, when faced with this situation what are the pro's doing??? ;) Other than hanging out I can't think of much. I had given thought to a couple coyote barks or something, but then I think that'll really stir some stuff up around the stand. So, I'm looking for some answers/options/opinions here guys. Thanks in advance!!

Hey great thanks for the heads up!! As I said I was to lazy to go look and it was obviously right in front of me ;) Thanks again!!

Top Bottom