Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First Bow Buck

ironwood

Most of you know I have been bow hunting for a few seasons. I have pasted on many bucks and have had at least one legit opportunity at a trophy each of the past three seasons. Well yesterday when I got a glimpse of this guy I thought "shooter" and never gave him a good look over after he came clear. With that all said I am happy as can be to have this first archery buck in hand. He will always be a trophy to me. I had a blast hunting him, it was one of the best mornings ever yesterday with deer close all morning. Iowawhitetail member have added much to my experience over the last few seasons and I thank all of you.
54710-07-05_009resized.jpg

Great Buck Ironwood! You earned that one! You have put in a lot of time this year in the field as evidenced by all the trail cam pics. Way to go Mike! Do you have another buck tag?

That's a dandy, especially for a first. When I first started, any deer that came by was going down, needless to say it wasn't anything that nice. Congrats.

Congrats Mr. Wood - that is a great looking buck, and a great photo. Can you hunt another buck or are you switching to doe hunting? This should free you up a bit to find me a couple good deals on fixer-upper houses !
grin.gif

Top Bottom