Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Flash Cameras

Jbohn

What is your guys take on flash cameras , spook deer ? I see a lot of mixed stuff wonder what your thoughts .. Just picked one up going give it a try.. Wonder the effects on Mature deer has me a little nervous. Great price couldn't pass it up..

Thanks

After using no flash/or or blackout it would be tough to go back to a flash camera. In fact I have a couple of the old cuddiebacks w flash that actually work still, and I don't put them out. I'm not sure if it actually spooks deer or not. Either way, good luck with the new camera!

My experience is they will make a mature buck shy away. They do take great pictures though, maybe set it up where you have the best chance of daylight pics?

After using no flash/or or blackout it would be tough to go back to a flash camera. In fact I have a couple of the old cuddiebacks w flash that actually work still, and I don't put them out. I'm not sure if it actually spooks deer or not. Either way, good luck with the new camera!
How much would you take for them........they totally spook bucks so you should just take whatever you can and get rid of em

Top Bottom