For Sale: Hoyt CRX 32 loaded SOLD

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear & Equipment' started by remy3424, Sep 15, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. remy3424

remy3424 Member

Selling my lightly used Hoyt CRX 32 bow. Right handed, 60-70# draw pull, 30" draw length. Scheels in Sioux City tied in the peep sight and installed the QAD drop-away rest ($139), Rich Stope of Briar & Bow set-up all the arrows. It has a Black Gold Flash Point site with 5 micro pins ($115). A Hoyt 4 arrow quiver, 12 new (I am not sure these have been shot) Beaman 8.8 gpi ICS ProHunter 340 arrows (good arrows). 8 Beaman 9.3 gpi ICS Hunter 340 arrow (decent arrows). 6 other misc 340 arrows. All arrows have 100 grain target points, except the 4 in the quiver, they have Grim Reaper broadheads. 1, possibly 2 (if I can locate the 2nd), Tru-Fire releases. A soft case and a cheap used target. I have a bag of misc allen wrenches and other bow items. The manual and paperwork for the bow, packaging for the sight and rest are also included. This set-up is ready to go, add camo (which I may have a bunch of archery camo) and a hunting license and you are good to go! $600 for everything, rought half what I have into it. Text me for pics or more info. NW IA. Scott, seven one two, two five one, twentyfive hundred. 20181026_154328 (1).jpg