Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free Euro mount!

KnuckleDragr

I am in need of a few extra capes for some upcoming shoulder mounts. If any of you harvest a buck that you decide not to mount, but would be interested in a european mount, I am offering this service free of charge in exchange for your cape.

I do require that the deer be at least 3.5 years of age.

What you will receive in return is a complete cleaning, whitening, and lacquer sealing of your skull; without a plaque or panel.

Again this deer will be mounted so I only ask that you treat your deer as if this will be your own mount. ( try not to cut above the breastbone, no excessive dragging, do not let the cape spoil, etc.) I won't be able to accept capes with excessive damage.

I am going to limit this offer to 5 capes only. If and when I receive my 5th cape, this offer will be over. First come, first served.

Please PM me as soon as you can after your harvest to ensure your cape will not become unsalvageable. I live in Huxley, so I'm hoping some of you in the Ames or Des Moines area might be able to help me out.

Good luck for the remainder of the season, and I hope a few of you guys might take me up on this offer. Thanks in advance!

Wish I would have known this a week ago! I had capped out my deer but then we had a warm spell so I took it to a fur buyer... next year I will just have to put them in a freezer...

I have a buck I shot last year that I was going to mount but il probably go with a euro I almost doubt the cape is still in good condition though...I have a buck I'm after now that is prolly 5.5 and nothing for headgear if I take him il Let you know.

I know I probably missed a few opportunities starting this thread when I did. I was hoping some of my friends would have tagged out by now, but their not having much luck. They havent done much late season archery in the past, so I'm kind of worried they won't bring me any capes. Still haven't got any yet. And I may offer this again next year. Just as an early heads up.

With gun season right around the corner, I would like to let everyone know that I still have 4 euros to offer. As mentioned before; if your interested, send me a PM upon harvest. Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom