Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FS: Norinco SKS SOLD

Its time to take your rant somewhere else. Blake's price on that SKS is not unreasonable at all. Its not an original, standard wooden stock, open sight, 8-round SKS. Its been modified with a better stock, has the capability of shooting 20-rd magazines, and has a scope. I have a standard Norinco SKS, I know how much it cost all those years ago (when Skip was in diapers :D) and I'd say Blake's price is a pretty fair price. As long as I've known Blake on here, he has NEVER been unfair or unjust. To say he is being unfair or unjust is about as disrespectful as can be to a man who has sacrificed so much. So what if its a little more than what you think it should be. Blake, of all people, has earned the right to sell that rifle for what he thinks the fair market value is today; not yesterday or any other period in history. Blake has shed blood and caused blood shed in the name of our constitution and every amendment associated with it. I know very few people who are even worthy of carrying his gun case for him and he's earned the right to have it carried by thousands. Please take your rant and whatever injustice you think is being committed somewhere else.

Blake, I hope you sell that rifle for every bit of what it's worth and that's a fair price as far as I'm concerned. Good luck, buddy! :way:

I am by no mean calling this guy out on the price and thank him for all he's done in life all I am saying a cheap Chinese rifle with a cheap scope

Do some research and see what that rifle cost before all these shootings happened I no guys are wantin to make a buck but the way people are marking things up is ridiculous

Look at his prices don't be a idiot

I am by no mean calling this guy out on the price and thank him for all he's done in life all I am saying a cheap Chinese rifle with a cheap scope

I honestly don't know how any reasonable person wouldn't see those three comments as not calling him out on his price. :thrwrck:

And I looked up NC Star scopes. They go for over $100 (b/w $100-$170 depending on model), so again, with all Blake has wrapped up in it, there is nothing wrong with his price. How many people post something for sale knowing they have wiggle room to negotiate. Blake's post never said "$500 FIRM" so who's to say, but him, that he hasn't accounted for negotiating room. Most everyone I know asks a higher price and then comes down to their rock bottom price.

Last edited:
That message wasn't even about the gun so re read and learn how to count!!!!

So I missed one in my haste. Sorry about that. But my point still stands on your first comment that started this whole thing: you calling him out on his price.

So I missed one in my haste. Sorry about that. But my point still stands on your first comment that started this whole thing: you calling him out on his price.

I'm calling everyone out that is jacking prices way out of there asses cuz of the bad things that dumb f--ks are doing around the nation

I'll sit back and laugh when all the ppl say damn I spent dbl for that gun for what reason? Give it some time and see what happens!!!!!

First off ecavin, you need to understand that this sight has some very tight bonds with older members. There are a lot of forums out there where everyone rags on everyone else about anything, this is not one of those forums. I've only been a member for a couple of years and I can clearly see that. So don't get too PO'd when you get ganged up on for coming on here as a new member and start talking crap.

Seconds, Its a classified listing. Blake can ask whatever he wants to ask for his item. If nobody buys it then he asked too much. Same goes for anyone else that "jacks" their prices up, if they go too high they're only hurting themselves. If someone is willing to buy at a higher margin I don't blame the seller one bit for raising the price.

I hope you are right about there never being a nationwide confiscation, but sitting back and saying it won't happen isn't going to keep it from happening. We do have the constitution and 2nd in place and we all know its reason and will abide by it, but you are kidding yourself if you think the powers in Washington give two craps about the constitution, specifically the 2nd. The current ones don't. And if they had their way they would destroy it. Hopefully we have enough true Americans in this nation to keep a gun ban and or confiscation at bay, and I think we do, but to say it will never happen or can't happen is just ignorant and, if everyone thought that way, it would happen.

I think we as gun owners are going to have an extremely tough four years ahead, hopefully we can get stuff switched around and back on track in 2016 after this jackwagon is gone.

Blake - if I had the cash laying around I'd buy it.

Blake, I'll be lazy & not even PM you.... If Muddy doesn't get the gun, let me know & I'll work it out and get it from you. And I'm not kidding, I figure it couldn't hurt to have another, etc.

We will both be laughing when land goes back to $400 an acre. IDIOTS!!!!

That's actually really ironic & funny! I remember when ground started bringing "big dollars" and guys were ticked & shouting "it'll go back to $500/acre, you'll see!!!!" and wouldn't buy it. Sorry, if that's your outlook and you took the "stubborn" route & didn't buy land or something else for the same reasons, I'll contently be enjoying my land that I supposedly "overpaid for" while you continue to wait for "$500 hunting land". :grin:

I have a SKS type 74 and lots of other black stuff. The gun is worth it and someday you will laugh at how little you paid. As for land well I bought a farm once that was top dollar at the time and I wont say how much it went up in 10 years but it never fell in price or value from the day I bought it. Buy now if you can afford it. Dont wait for your friends or mom to tell you to do it as there are lots of jealous people out there.

I was only joking skip:D...it doesn't stay on the market for more than a week at $2200 an acre.

Oh, I know! Heck- I saw 2 farms in SE Iowa that had some pretty hefty prices on them - sold over the phone! Something crazy going on with the land in the last 3-6 months too. Maybe not to the extent of guns BUT both seem to be a hot item. I'll take some of both & don't plan on seeing 1980's prices ever again! :)

Top Bottom