Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

G5 t3

deeraddict

PMA Member
Had a Gander Mountain gift card burning a hole in my pocket, so beingan expandable fan after shooting the rage heads the last few years, I decided to pick up some of the G5 T3's. These things look absolutely devastating........ They are solid and have a better construction than the Rage IMO. I can't wait to put one into a deer and see how they do. Anyone else checked these out?

Had a buddy try them last year, he was pretty pleased with how they performed. I'm still a huge rage fan, but for 85 bucks a 3 pack, I'll probably be looking to trying something new.

I'm still a huge rage fan, but for 85 bucks a 3 pack, I'll probably be looking to trying something new.

??????? Where the heck are you seeing $85.00 for a 3 pack of Rage heads? I just looked at all kinds of 3 packs at my local Gander Mtn for $40.00 a pack.....Er I mean $65.00. I'll ship them to you so you can save the $20.00...... Seriaously though, they had crap loads of the 2 and 3 blade heads for $40. Are you sure your not thinking of the special titanium ones they were offering?

??????? Where the heck are you seeing $85.00 for a 3 pack of Rage heads? I just looked at all kinds of 3 packs at my local Gander Mtn for $40.00 a pack.....Er I mean $65.00. I'll ship them to you so you can save the $20.00...... Seriaously though, they had crap loads of the 2 and 3 blade heads for $40. Are you sure your not thinking of the special titanium ones they were offering?

Ya the titaniums are $85 for a 3 pack. The steel version are still $40 for 3 most places.

I will be trying them this year.
Ive been using rage 2blades the last few years and the performance on deer is great, BUT...I have had several occasions when the blades come unsecured from the band and are just dangling when i picked up my bow from the hanger. It is way to easy to bump the blades out of closed position

Last edited:
The best way to stop the rage blades from opening is to open the blades, put bow string wax inside the ferel. Shot the blades. You will never have a blade open untill it hits your target.

Top Bottom