Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

German Shorthair Pups Due 3/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEG

We are expecting a litter of pups around 3/31 from our GSP Ruby. Ruby is a wonderfull hunter/family dog very mellow in the house but will tear up a field and also loves the water. Ruby is about 21" at the shoulder and weighs 50lbs. I tested Ruby in the NAVHDA, Natural ability test @ 11 months old, she recieved a prize 2 score 105. Ruby is out of the Shooting Starr line and her father is Versatile Champion Shooting Starr's Wrenegade.

The stud we used is Top Tier's Shooting High Shooter he has also tested in the NA test and recieved a perfect 112 prize 1! Shooter is black and white ticked, maybe 1 or two inces taller than Ruby and weighs 65lbs. Shooter is a very sharp looking dog with the same temperment as Ruby. I think this will be a fine litter of pups. Pups should be able to go around the first of june and ready to hunt this fall!! Price is $500 for male or female and includes first shots, vet check, AKC, and NAVHDA registration. For more info please email me at jegchester@yahoo.com or call 507-875-2803 we are located in SE MN. Below are two pics of ruby.

Attachments

• Ruby.jpg
    Ruby.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 323
  • Ruby2.jpg
    Ruby2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Pups were born 3/31, 4 boys and 1 girl everybodys doing well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pups 1 week old.jpg
    pups 1 week old.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 488
Lol, yeah the big one my daughter named "chunk" he came in @ 1lb 4oz the runt "Tiny Tim" weighed 4oz @ birth! Tiny Tim weighed 8oz after a week so he's holding his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom