Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good deals on Old, New, Knights

150 Class

Found these and thought I would share. New in box Original Disc and two Disc Elites (45 and 50). All blued but looks like great prices. The Elite is arguably one of the most accurate muzzleloaders ever made and I can tell you I think my 50 cal is great and I am half tempted to buy that 45, just to add one to my arsenal. The adds for the Elites say Extremes but I am sure they are Elites (both great guns IMHO). Also, I am in no way associated with gunsamerica or guns unlimited nor have I ever done business with either of them. Just sharing what looks like a few very good deals.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/953260363/Guns/Rifles/Knight-Rifles/KNIGHT_DISC_RIFLE_50_BLUE.htm
http://www.gunsamerica.com/951508388/Guns/Rifles/Knight-Rifles/KNIGHT_DISC_EXTREME_50_BLUE.htm
http://www.gunsamerica.com/974834616/Guns/Rifles/Knight-Rifles/KNIGHT_DISC_EXTREME_RIFLE_45_BLUE.htm

Those are good deals for new guns. I also wanted to add in I am going to sell my 45 disc extreme black stock, stainless fluted barrel with a Leupold vari-x II 3x9x40. Plus the accesories I have, remaining bullets, 75% full jug of BH209. Sighted in and ready to go. $400 OBO. The scope was $300 alone and I believe the scope has a lifetime warranty. The gun was over $500 at the time but obviously from above they aren't that now but are hard to find.

Those are good deals for new guns. I also wanted to add in I am going to sell my 45 disc extreme black stock, stainless fluted barrel with a Leupold vari-x II 3x9x40. Plus the accesories I have, remaining bullets, 75% full jug of BH209. Sighted in and ready to go. $400 OBO. The scope was $300 alone and I believe the scope has a lifetime warranty. The gun was over $500 at the time but obviously from above they aren't that now but are hard to find.

That's a great deal!!! How accurate is it?

Funny Limb. The gun is a tack driver. 110 grains BH209 and a 220 grain precision rifle bullet. I have taken deer out to 232 yards with this set up by aiming about an inch below the back. :)

I have an older disc rifle in stainless that I love, and have no reason to upgrade, but I have begun to worry about buying the orange discs. I've got about a hundred or so that'll last some time, but with Knight out of business, who knows?

NWBuck

I always do, but really, probably no reason a person couldn't pop the old primer out and put a new one in. Might be worth trying at the range sometime.

NWBuck

I'll give it a try next time I'm at the range, I just bought a .50 caliber original disc and I ordered 100 of the orange discs from the website and was hoping they would last me a long time. At $14 for 100 it doesn't seem like much but if you spend a lot of time at the range it could get expensive.

The orange discs are not reusable from what I have seen. The red discs are though. That little tab on the orange ones seem to break everytime. You can always convert from the orange discs to the red discs with the disc extreme conversion kit. That is what my dad did on his 45 caliber.

The orange discs are not reusable from what I have seen. The red discs are though. That little tab on the orange ones seem to break everytime. You can always convert from the orange discs to the red discs with the disc extreme conversion kit. That is what my dad did on his 45 caliber.

The website says they're sold out of the conversion kits. Is there any performance differences between the disc extreme and the orange discs or just the fact that the red discs will not break?

Knight is back in business - Talked with them at the ATA Show.
They are making guns again and keeping the Centerville location open for customer service. I've got their new 2011 catalog and price list in my stack of catalogs, just haven't found time to study it yet.

Top Bottom