Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great buck, huge step back. What gives?

20181118_130801_resized_2.jpg
I finally got a chance to post an update. Showtime showed up very regularly on camera in October. Same pattern as last year. Zero pics on 5 cameras out from late June scattered all over the farm. He finally showed up on one camera so I focused the cameras and ended up with a ton of pics and videos of him, all within 30 acres or so. Zero sightings of him bowhunting despite some daytime pics of him in the middle of the rut. Finally a friend who gun hunted with us year was able to take him on the 2nd day of rifle season. It was great to hold him and see him up close and personal. He managed a 21" inside spread and had 4 tines over 12". Taxidermist grossed him at 195, and while nets are for fishing, he will net arount 177", which might make him enough to be the top 10 point buck ever taken in my county with any weapon, so for once I actually am interested in the net score. :) The wide, short buck that I mistook for him in July should be a 5 year old this fall, so he's the new deer to focus on. I have both of his sheds from last year and am hopingnto find both sides this year. It would be awesome to have 2 years worth of sheds before a buck is taken.

Oh my gosh!!!! What a pig! Bummer u weren’t the one who got him but a good End to the story regardless. Wow!!

• Deleted by NotEnoughDaysOff
Show…
Top Bottom