Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Iowa 11 Point!!

H

huntingfool4life

Thursday night about 6:00 i looked out into the picked cornfield and their he was! i had no idea waht he was but once he brought his head up i could see the rack. the buck fever started their!! he brought his head down and started eating and i could then count the points .... 11 i said to myself. about that time a pheasant-rooster- got up and scared the buck off, but in my direction. I pulled back when he was about 3 yards out and he trotted to about 5 yards from the base of my tree, and stopped just my luck a big tree was in the way, and coudln't see him he started a slow walk right past my stand. WHAM. smoked him, i was so high it his one lung and he went about 100 yards and expired!! I WAS PUMPED- STILL AM. i went and got my dad and we went over to where i thought he fell, and their he was my second deer with a bow, i will have pics of him once my sis comes home for the weekend!! its a nice 11 point buck i was thinkin of passing him up, but once i counted 11 points and a nice frame, i coudln't let him go. I do have all the time in the world to hunt this year, this was my 14th time out this deer season already, i only missed 2 days. was raining and the other time had to help load hogs. They wanted me to help load pigs last night but said i was goin hunting, and its a good thing i didn't because i believe i wouldn't have ever gotten the buck of my dreams!!!! he is only 16 inches wide but its an 11 point and pry around 220 lb or so its an awsome deer cant wait to show you guys my awsome deer
yay.gif
yay.gif
< gotta love that!!

No kidding, how did you ever pass on sortin pigs.
busted.gif
Way to go and we can't wait to see those pics.

http://troyd.home.mchsi.com/

ok go their, thats my cousin Troys website. hees gotta pic of me on the first page. the site aint done but its gotta pic of my 11 pointer on their. thanks Phillip! huntingfool4life!!
yay.gif
yay.gif

thanks alot guys, i will post some more pics when i get it back from the taxidermist!!
yay.gif
yay.gif
good luck to all the hunters that are still after Mr. Big
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

that's a great deer, hope i can see something along that line this weekend near the great town of maquoketa.

ok someone decided to send it into the courier, so now its in the courier today sports section Oct. 28 -03
yay.gif

Nice going. I would have skipped loading pigs too. Let's see.........load pigs.....orrrrrrrrrr....hunt bucks. Good choice and can't wait to see the buck. Congrats and keep up the good work.
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom