Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

guess who I ran into?

yes, these would make quite a trophy room.

Don't fool yourself...your "little" brushy draw might be a big buck's bedroom! It will pay dividends to be in quality area. Congrats. Good to hear he's a nice dude.

yes, these would make quite a trophy room.

Don't fool yourself...your "little" brushy draw might be a big buck's bedroom! It will pay dividends to be in quality area. Congrats. Good to hear he's a nice dude.

Agreed, I don't know who Tom Ware is, but knowing how much big bucks like to "herd" does out of larger timbers into surrounding or adjacent fence lines or draws, particularly brushy ones, I would be licking my chops waiting to see who shows up say about Nov. 8th or so this fall.

That could be a killer setup and as already mentioned, being in a good neighborhood is more than half the battle!

Never know what might come your way. Problem with big chunks of low pressure managed ground tho is if there is pressure around it, guess where the deer go. Hope you see some good ones!

Yea im excited to be in a great area, but I'm going to be very conservative hunting the spot. I put a camera right on the fringe of the draw and a stand at each end. I'll only be hunting it when conditions are perfect so I don't pressure the spot. I can drive right up to the camera to check it which is ideal. I won't be in there at all except once a month to check it from now till season.

Good idea.

Good luck. Hunt smart and don't worry about the guy with all the money. He's no better than any of us, just has the land. And you are fortunate to hunt next to him

Great guy Tom Ware. I've known him for 15 years. I used to hunt with him when he owned BucksBeware in Illinois, then we hunted together up in Buffalo County early season one year. Class act.

Top Bottom