Guns and barrels for sale

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear & Equipment' started by southcentral, Oct 12, 2019.

1. southcentral

southcentral Member

remington 700 stainless synthetic .300 RUM. Base and rings, no scope. Detachable mag, with 1 box of rounds. Been sitting in the safe for several years not being used. Good shape. $600

Benelli SBE 1 slug bbl and forearm with base and rings. Fully rifled, good shape. $500

Remington 1100 20 gauge magnum slug gun camo synthetic. Smooth bore, rifles sights also includes base and rings. This receiver has been tapped for a solid base. Not a saddle mount. Gun is a magnum receiver (capable of 3” shells), however bbl is not. 2 3/4 shells only. $475

I’m located in south central Iowa, but am in the Des Moines area every weekday typically. Message me if interested. Thanks

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Daver

Daver PMA Member

South - I think we had some correspondence several months ago relative to the SBE slug barrel and then it kind of slipped my mind. I am interested in getting a slug barrel for my trusty SBE. I am in Iowa City, but from time to time I do have technicians working in the Des Moines area. So if you are there every day, we should be able to arrange for a rendezvous some time. Is this barrel still available? Thank you, Dave A.

4. Rod Chamberlin

Rod Chamberlin New Member

5. Rod Chamberlin

If things don’t work out with South, I have a SBE slug barrel that I am selling. Bought it last year for around $600 and willing to sell for $450. I live in the Waterloo area

6. Daver

Daver PMA Member

Is it for a SBE II or SBE I? I need the less common and older, SBE I.

7. Rod Chamberlin

Sorry, It is a SBE II