Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Harrison county monster killed???

Go to Mikehanback.com Small write up on their looks like the landowner posted a harvest pic trail cam pic and a small write up. Said the Farmer who rents his lands Son shot the deer.

Also tells the story on how many threats him and the farmer recieved this morning from neighboring hunters after he leaked some trail camera pictures this summer. People called and threatened to destroy machinery and crops and property. What a bunch of idiots. Go crazy and spend years in Jail over a deer. Yea its probably the biggest buck any of those people will ever see but its not worth all of the hate and threats. Sounds like its hard for the kid to even enjoy it because he knows how mad people are.

I just want to send out a huge congrats on an awesome buck and hope to see a better story and more pictures.

Geez, this stuff is crazy. I'm a big buck fanatic, but if the neighbor gets the deer you are after c'mon....reality!! Happens all the time.

Of course this is a true giant, but heck poachers or a vehicle could have got him as well.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
281 inches is what I heard, but who knows if that's the truth...

I hope it's not over 280 because if it is I lost a bet and I owe someone a case of Bush Light... Seeing the pictures I'm pretty sure I owe someone a case of Bush Light.

I hope it's not over 280 because if it is I lost a bet and I owe someone a case of Bush Light... Seeing the pictures I'm pretty sure I owe someone a case of Bush Light.

I'm not sure who won that bet!!! Just as well give the guy water :D JK

That is a fantastic deer wish I still lived in Iowa!!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom