Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HF327 & SF219 Poll

Do you support the proposed legislation?

• Iowa resident for

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Iowa resident against

Votes: 59 68.6%
  • Non resident for

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Non resident against

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Neutral or just checking

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

150 Class

SF219/HF327.

These bills provide a guarantee that Non-Resident Landowners with 80 or more acres may obtain an any-sex deer permit (and an accompanying antlerless tag) upon payment of a higher fee of $1000.

Post this on Archerytalk and I bet the results will flip the other way based on the threads I have seen......

Liv4rut:

What is the discussion on Archerytalk...on this one. As a NR landowner with 80 acres...I really have mixed feelings on this?

Pricey, and I am not sure how the bill reads, what happens if you shoot a buck and it goes on the neighboring property and for some reason I have to finish it off, or whatever, is there leeway on this?

Post this on Archerytalk and I bet the results will flip the other way based on the threads I have seen......

I could care less about AT, rarely visit that cess pool.

Pricey, and I am not sure how the bill reads, what happens if you shoot a buck and it goes on the neighboring property and for some reason I have to finish it off, or whatever, is there leeway on this?
Same rules would apply to you as any other hunter in Iowa: you must leave your weapon at the property line. You have the right to the "unarmed pursuit of wounded game" when trailing off property you have permission to be on.

Hardwood11. It is the same argument over there. NR landowners want it, Residents are against it. Some NR non landowners are for it and others are against it.

Top Bottom