Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Homemade Ozone Tote

nontyp

Rigged this tote up for treating my hunting clothes and boots. I know they sell totes like this, but this only cost me $60 so I figured it was worth a try.

Last edited:
Haha. Nice! The only difference will be that that one isn't sealed so I wouldn't suggest running it while you're in the vehicle and the output on the ozone go vs. the totes is way lower. Should work though!

Haha. Nice! The only difference will be that that one isn't sealed so I wouldn't suggest running it while you're in the vehicle and the output on the ozone go vs. the totes is way lower. Should work though!

Yeah I'm planning to just put it in the back of my truck while it's running. that red cord is a 12ft 12v extension cord that I'll plug in the cab.

Its best not to be sealed as these types of units need fresh oxygen to generate the ozone

FYI guys be careful with these I ruined a pair of boots letting an ozone generator run in a cabinet with my gear. Look it up all kinds of studies on its affects on rubber, etc.

FYI guys be careful with these I ruined a pair of boots letting an ozone generator run in a cabinet with my gear. Look it up all kinds of studies on its affects on rubber, etc.
Yes ozone will break down materials, but you should be able to run this for a few minutes and leave the clothes sit in the tub for about half hour before you put them on and you shouldnt have any issue

Top Bottom