Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many trail cams do you use?

I'm a firm believer in letting the cameras do all the work. In the past I've neglected my wife and family scouting trophy bucks. Trail cams have revolutionized the hunting industry. The more cameras you have out, the the more you will know about the animails in your area!

I use Cuddeback 3.0, that seems to be the ticket. Seriously considering buying my second one real soon. Pics to follow...

We just changed over from the film camera's (2) and we bought 3 Moultree 4.1 digitals. Put the last one up on sunday and can't wait to find out what's out there.

4+ I am as addicted to trail cammin' almost as much as I am to deer hunting. I do not even want to share how many cameras I have for fear of being considered a geek.

I'll admit it, I'm a geek. I got 7 trailcams, and one videocam i just put out. All homebrews. Very addicting hobby. I would have many more if it wasn't for lack of funds. My wife hates me.

I have four Cuddebacks and it is almost like Christmas around here everytime I get back from switching the cards out. I would like to try one of Vcam's infrared camera's for some special situations where I am concerned with a flash camera getting stolen. I'll probably want more of them.

I'm at 8 digitals right now.....
blush.gif

Addicting is an understatement.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm at 8 digitals right now.....
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif

I can see you need some more foodplots Ghost!
grin.gif

I only have one...and I think it was made about the same time as the first lightbulb...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mali,

You may want to seek some help Bud!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and Mali's even got plenty of food plots to keep him busy!

Good gosh...looks like a full time job checking trail cameras!!
grin.gif

(ever forget where one is at??
confused.gif
)

Not only working with Tecomate, I have a land managment company. I plant food plots for large(or small) hunting clubs and I also offer deer surveillance services. Here in my area there are a bunch of old estates and plantations. The clubs that hunt them are from far away and the club manager hires me to come in a put together a scrap book of the deer using the properties. This way the hunting club can see what is on the farm and they can formulate a strategy for protecting the age structure on the farm. The problem with most clubs is that they have no idea they have mature bucks on their farms(or at least, that there are some). This way, they can set the bar. It really is a great service.

Yes, I am nuts on the trail cam deal. You never know what yer gonna get. On an interesting note, in 9 years of trail cammin' on quality farms, I have YET to get a mature buck photo in a scrape during daylight hours. At night(well after dark) yes, but NEVER in the daytime. That is why I never hunt scrapes lines.....waste of time....

Just 1 here, but it's really helped me know what I can wait for. Been thinking about trying 1 more... if I can get it past the wife.
grin.gif

Shon

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm....Uh, can you say Adicted????

211360.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I catch up with Mali...I'll slow down on the "cam building craze"
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm thinking were going to have to "update" this section one day soon...
smirk.gif

Just quietly purchased number 4. Watching you guys build has me thinking, but staying on the sideline for now. File for 2006 had over 300 pics as keepers, there were thousands of deletes. Almost as fun as hunting, maybe more sometimes!

Top Bottom