Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many trail cams do you use?

I have 12 digitals and still have 10 film cameras that I use some (mainly over scrapes). Still toying with the idea of homebrew but the pictures themselves are addicting enough, I'm afraid if I start building, I may not only need a second job to pay for it all, but may lose the job I have.
smirk.gif

Matthew

Have 2 digi cams- a Bushnell and Moultrie. If the new '07 Moultries are as good as they say, I'll be getting 2 more. If not, may try my hand at a homebrew.

used to run two, but both got snagged.....
mad.gif

they better hope i dont find out who took them.......
rambo.gif

Just got my first one this week, ask me again next fall.
I just hope the wife doesn't pay too close attention to what they look like
grin.gif

Really Baby, it's the same one
angel.gif

It's worth a try!
laugh.gif

yeah we only use two. i cant even imagine the keeping up and tracking those darn things all over the woods, especially when you have 10 or so, it is hard for me with 2

Not exactly sure how many I've got right now. Normally try to run about 10 as we get closer to bowseason. All homebrew. Currently have 6 IR units for sure.

[ QUOTE ]
I had one commercial cam last year, this year I'll be running 4 homebrew Sony's. Bring on the horns!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think mine "multiplied" in the closet TP
blush.gif
grin.gif

I'm thinking I must be caught up to Ghost with 8 now!
cool.gif

My brother and I have 3....seems to be adequate for the properties we hunt (don't get me wrong if funding was not a problem we would have more). Checking the cameras and strategically placing them to get that big buck is definitely a thrill. Already on a batchelor group of 5 mature bucks 1st week out. Pretty excited to view this weeks pics.
smile.gif
[image]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.GW-MX6421\My Documents\My Pictures\weidmanns summer '07[/image]

i am slowly switching my units to smartscouter units(wireless). one a year or so till i have 3-4 on my farms. no more driving around checking film. im so excited to get my first one in woods. i ordered a few weeks ago at qdma trade show. thing looks awesome..

I am using 10 Photo Hunters 35mm and three fuzzyback digital. Can anyone recommend a good digital? I don't care what it cost I just want good photos.

Im using 5 on about 1000 acres. seems to be enough for now.starting new hunting club this year will need more next year if things work out. seeing lots of deer. will try to get some on here to show soon.

Currently using 4 moultries, but just purchased a cuddeback and a wildlife eye! Unfortunately I still haven't even gotten them all out! Hopefully Sunday morning or evening!

Top Bottom