Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt Carbon Spyder

Lucky13

Any of you that have this bow....what are thoughts on it...has anyone shot the 34 compared to the Turbo? I might possibly be able to get one for a heck of deal...just seeing what guys thoughts are?
Thanks!

I've had both bows and they shoot nice and are fast. If you can get a good deal on one jump on it.

I have been shooting a CS ZT 34 for about 5 weeks now. I was set on getting a Nytrum Turbo until I walked into a shop on the right day and got a disgusting deal on the CS. I really like it. I dropped to 60 # dw on this bow. That's why I was planning on the Turbo but am happy I went this way. Still shooting the same 415 grain arrow I was out of a Maxxis 31 at 70 and happy with the performance.

Only difference between the 2 bows is the brace hight and the cams. I don't think the BH is noticeable. The turbo cam is more aggressive and I did notice that.

The only thing negative I will say about the carbon bow is the finish. It's not very durable. While I'm not one of those guys that's anal about appearances if I would have paid full price I would not be happy. Granted, I have the Harvest Brown riser so nicks and dings show easier but I already have worn off the brown around the grip.

The brace height won't make a noticeable difference from 30 and closer. Once you start shooting at 40-50 and beyond it will magnify any errors in form.

Top Bottom