Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet

One of he things that hasn't gotten much mention is the venue. The Ramada Topics Resort. Full size water park for the family. 4 free passes with the room. Special room rates for the IBA. I plan on lounging by the pool when the banquet is over and enjoying my first refreshment of the evening. You long time goers will remember the 'Bonker from back in the day. Chocolate mousse didn't stand a chance and by the time the night was over all the bartenders had a glass of bourbon ready when I walked up. Did I grow up or just grow old?

http://www.ramadatropicsresort.com/ Call 515 278 0271 to make reservations. This is the local number and not the national one.

POOL>>>>>>>>Maybe that IA State sorority house will be there streaking again like that year at the Chariton. :)

One of he things that hasn't gotten much mention is the venue. The Ramada Topics Resort. Full size water park for the family. 4 free passes with the room. Special room rates for the IBA. I plan on lounging by the pool when the banquet is over and enjoying my first refreshment of the evening. You long time goers will remember the 'Bonker from back in the day. Chocolate mousse didn't stand a chance and by the time the night was over all the bartenders had a glass of bourbon ready when I walked up. Did I grow up or just grow old?

http://www.ramadatropicsresort.com/ Call 515 278 0271 to make reservations. This is the local number and not the national one.

This was my first impression before I knew who Bonk was!
d17d6f6aa80a9b87ad3e6cce2ff46011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got done listening to Bonk on Outdoors Dan on WHO radio. Great job and very well said!!!!!!!!
One think Bonk said the meal is Buffet style ( pig out) and not a plated meal so I’ll get my money’s worth of food :)
Deadline is coming up so get the tickets ordered for a good time!

Raffle Items for IBA Banquet include over $8000 worth of items you could win
  • Rambo Fat Tire Electric Moutain Bike ($2000+)
  • Complete Sitka Gear Outfit ($900 value!!)
  • Scent Crusher Tote
  • Spartan US Cellular Trail Camera
  • Ruger 44 Mag Super BlackHawk - 7.5"" SS with rings
  • Fox Pro Electronic Wireless Predator Caller

Raffle Items for IBA Banquet include over $8000 worth of items you could win
  • Rambo Fat Tire Electric Moutain Bike ($2000+)
  • Complete Sitka Gear Outfit ($900 value!!)
  • Scent Crusher Tote
  • Spartan US Cellular Trail Camera
  • Ruger 44 Mag Super BlackHawk - 7.5"" SS with rings
  • Fox Pro Electronic Wireless Predator Caller
How much money should I bring:)

I'm a newb who will be at my first banquet come March. Are raffle tickets only for sale at the banquet or are there early bird deals prior to banquet. Please forgive for my ignorance

The Rambo bike, perfect for an old fat guy like me to hunt in the Alps of Clayton County. I better go hit the ditches for more cans.

Had a good time at my first banquet. Meeting was interesting, banquet was fun, food was great, awesome prizes (even though I didn't win) and good people.
Got to meet Ishi, Hawk32, and Randy. Bonker was busy but did give me some helpful advice for putting toddlers to bed in passing (Benadryl).
Also got to talk products with Boyd. All in all it was a great time

Last edited:
Bummed I had to miss it. This is my first year as a member. I joined at the fall festival last summer. Daughter had high school play all weekend so I had to do that.

Top Bottom