Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Incredible weekend of fishing in Sask.

One can see how far we travelled from the docks in front of the boat launch and lodge.
BouXdm-IcAAVhYJ.jpg:large

I hope nobody saw our secret location. JK ... kids were catching them off the dock quite quickly.
BouWqBjIAAEUSTH.jpg:large

They say fishing is not about the destination but the journey. How right they are. Feeling very thankful to have a father son bond over such a thing forever. A great boat partner he is and a tremendous angler for his age. Until the weekend of June 7, I will be missing the waters of Keeley Lake Saskatchewan.
BouZ-L1IIAEbHWt.jpg:large

My next trip up, in 10 days will consist of the whole family. It will not be quite as good but it will still be a silly good bite, looking very forward to it. I may was well toss in a Sask roadside site as well from the way home.
DSC_0124_2_.JPG

I showed my wife your pics and now she may be calling you for info! What a great post to follow!

And I'm sure you know I wasn't serious about hating you. Serious about being jealous...YES!

AZ,. I knew you were kidding.

I look forward to sharing more photos in a couple of weeks. Wish I could go back this weekend but have commitments.

Way too cool! AZhunter is not the only jealous one. If you keep posting pics, I may not get anything done at work today.

Top Bottom