Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Indiana Deer????

chokepoint

PER B&C

"What happens to captive wildlife when released into the wild? This buck is reported to be a captive-raised deer that is now free to try and make a living on his own. The state mandated the fence be taken down.

TW is trying to confirm, but this raises some interesting questions.What happens to captive wildlife when released into the wild? This buck is reported to be a captive-raised deer that is now free to try and make a living on his own. The state mandated the fence be taken down.

TW is trying to confirm, but this raises some interesting questions."

The deer looks photoshopped and the story suspect.

Any news on this?

I think someone is pulling your leg, that buck looks like Primetime a buck Iowabruce has been sharing photos of with all of us.

I think someone is pulling your leg, that buck looks like Primetime a buck Iowabruce has been sharing photos of with all of us.

It does look a lot like Primetime but I looked at Iowabruce's photo album and they look like different deer. Not saying someone couldn't doctor that picture with photoshop, they just look different.

Doesn't matter if it looks like a penned deer I've seen before or not, I would find it very hard to believe that ANY state would authorize letting a penned deer loose into the wild herd, based solely on the possibility of disease transmission. This risk might be very low, but most DNR's aren't going to gamble. They would rather see the deer euthanized before being set free.

Interesting for sure......brows are way different.......quite a few similarities (a bunch)

Toss a coin on this one.......but I know where Primetime lives and it's not Indiana!

When I was at the Indiana State Fair several people showed me pictures of this buck. I didnt hear anything about it being turned loose though and I doubt any state game dept would authorize such a thing. I was told many times this deer is a "world record" at 515 inches. Indiana seemed pretty proud of this one.

Top Bottom