Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IowaWhitetail.com is under new ownership

OneCam

I am pleased to officially announce we now have new owner and leader of IowaWhitetail.com.

Skip Sligh - aka Sligh1, not only a great guy but is an extremely passionate conservationists, whitetail hunter and most of all dedicated to making this site great again.

Please join me in welcoming Sligh1 ... also congrats to the giant buck Skip just shot!

Good hunting to all,
Chris

Sweet! Congrats to sligh for the purchase! Looking forward to some good stuff in the future!

Glad to see the ownership in great hands! Good luck!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the site as well Chris.

Oh jeez there goes the neighborhood... Just kidding, Ive chatted with Skip a time or two and Chris you couldnt have found a better person to take over well better person might be a stretch well just say more passionate person

Thx Chris for all the work through out the years.
Site sure ain’t anout me or who owns it, I will just take the time and work to do things the membership needs & make sure we make the site great. Thanks for all the members that make it great. I’ll put all my “passion” behind the members though and make sure the site stays true to its roots while growing & improving in the “right ways”.

It’s Rut - so u guys go hunt and enjoy. I’ll write up a little thread later on vision going forward & have lots more conversations and ACTION that’ll take place. Another solid week of hunting hard & start putting some wheels in motion. Thanks to everyone for years of help & building site and look forward to what we can do with site to benefit hunters, Iowa, land, conservation, etc. Good luck out there!

Sweet! Congrats to sligh for the purchase! Looking forward to some good stuff in the future!

Awesome, great to see the site live on! Thanks to the past administrators for providing a fantastic site and I look forward to continuing visiting Iowa Whitetail every day like the past 15 years. Where did time go?

Chris I want to say thanks for all the hard work you have done with this site over the years! I have meet a lot of good friends from this site and learned a lot about deer hunting also. Congrats to the new owners! I look forward to the future of Iowawhitetail!!!

I still remember when my buddy Wayne (Bowman) talked me into joining 10 years ago and then I realized it was Chris that ran it (went to school with him). Over the years, I've met some really cool people, including Skip, and consider another (Tony/Risto) to be a dear friend, all because of this site. I'm sorry to see Chris step down, but excited to see what Skip can do. Keep the site going strong!

Although, I miss Hardcore Hunter's cool posts...

Top Bottom