Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISO - Youth Bow

Jmac0501

Looking for a used youth bow for my 10 year old son as a Christmas gift. He's starting to express some interest in learning how to shoot the bow, so I want to get him excited about it. Looking to find one that will adjust in Weight and Length as he grows for the next few years.
I'm in between Des Moines and Ames, so prefer to find something in the area, but will be traveling to Waterloo/Cedar Falls area in a couple of weeks for work.

My 9 year old is shooting the diamond edge sb1. great bow. Diamond and bowtech have some great options for youth that are extremely adjustable and will last them for years. My suggestion is to bring him to buck hollow sports south of des moines near pella and boyd will set him up.

I have a diamond set up with a whisker biscuit that I would be willing to get rid of. I am in the Iowa City area.

Barnett makes 1 that is adjustable from 19-45lbs. Not sure about draw lengths. They sell for around $125-150. Check Walmart or Scheels

Thanks for the info and offer's guys. I think we're probably going to go new and see what our options are at the local archery shop.

Top Bottom