Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

JD790 Tractor for sale

dbltree

Super Moderator
I need to move up to a larger tractor so I'm offering my JD790 for sale...

FarmininJuly.jpg

30hp, 4x4, loader 550 hours, stored inside....$12,500

Here's an idea of average prices

JD790 Prices

Very versatile tractor

SDC12540.jpg

urea.jpg

BigGreenTractor.jpg

Step4.jpg

p.m. me or email dbltree2000@yahoo.com

Great tractor with low hours and great price! I actually know this tractor and know how well Dbltree takes care of stuff- awesome care! Be super for someone with a 160 acre hunting farm or something.

Really nice tractor but I bet if you fixed the scratch on the left part of the lift you could get 12,700 for it easy. You could use on of those tractor paint websites to get the paint and do it yourself.

Really nice tractor but I bet if you fixed the scratch on the left part of the lift you could get 12,700 for it easy. You could use on of those tractor paint websites to get the paint and do it yourself.

Thanks...but it's not really a "scratch" you see in that pic but a "scuff" from a branch rubbing against it I believe.

It's been used...but not abused...:)

Someone asked about the tiller...unlike the tractor it has been used AND abused...:D It does still work very well however although it could stand to have a set of new teeth put on it and a little JB Weld to repair a tiny leak in the gear box cover.

I'll throw it in the deal if you buy the tractor...:way:

When I bought this tractor I asked the dealer to install a block heater and he said sure but you'll never need it. He was right...this tractor is the easiest starting diesel I have ever ran in my life! :way:

Top Bottom