Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jealous

BugleMIn

I haven't been on the board this year until today. I started building a house in June and am at the do-it myself phase of finishing millwork, setting cabinets and installing the flooring. I am jealous as hell of everybody who has the time to hunt hard.

I went out opening day for the urban hunt and saw many but no opportunities. Then on Oct. 21 I finally decided to take an afternoon off from the house and went to my honey hole. Knowing I couldn't put the time in that I wanted this year I decided to take whatever (within reason) came by me. I scored a nice 8 pointer. He has a kicker growing out of the base of one antler.

Have a safe season and I'll be back next year to hit it hard!

Attachments

• 35791-deer2003-4.jpg
    35791-deer2003-4.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 135
awesome buck congratulations!!!! one comes by me like that this weekend he is going down!!! i hear yah about the house part, my dad is just know starting to build a house, just got the foundation dug yesterday, talk about great timing right smack dab during the rut lol congrats again!!
smile.gif

Nice Buck BugleMin! I did the house building deal in 2001 and know exactly what you mean. I'm glad that's over, now if I could just get out of work and into the timber..........

It takes a stud to build a house...and one to arrow a fine looking whitetail like that! Congratulations!
beerchug.gif

Tomo

Impressive for a guy with no time to scout or hunt often. I'll bet it feels good to have that little chore finished!
Way to go!

GREAT buck! I know where you're comin' from about the house building, my dad just finished building a house last summer....it took some hard work. Congratulations on a nice buck!
peace.gif

Jealous? Just a nice one?

Heck I'll show you jealous and I think your definition of a great one would give me a heart attack.
blush.gif

Ditto on the house building. We moved in to ours in August and its still a never ending battle.
wall.gif
Between finishing the basement, planting grass and trees, and all of the little stuff you don't think about, I've had very little hunting time
bawling.gif
bawling.gif
bawling.gif

Great deer. I only wish my hunts would go that way. The wife would be a lot happier as well
busted.gif
. The basement might actually get finshed before Christmas then.

mole

Top Bottom