Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kifaru Tent

Status
  • Deleted by Hawk32
  • Reason: sold

Hawk32

PMA Member

• Stand-up room for 2 people & gear
  • 4 lbs., 8 oz. includes pole, pegs, Seam Sealer and 3 bags
  • Footprint: 13' 9" x 8' 6"
  • 15 Peg Loops
  • Clothes line along center ridge
  • Orange reflective cordage included for guide line loops

At 6+ feet tall, you get plenty of headroom, and can easily get dressed, stretch or pull in a couple of camp chairs. There is a small "L" shaped tear right up at the main peak where I accidentally pushed up on the peak without having the pole in the cordura pouch. It measures about 1"x1" that I have stitched and seam sealed. I did it the first or second time I set up the tent. I called Kifaru and they said they would fix for free if I paid the shipping, but I haven't found it necessary to have it professionally done since the repair I did was so good. Never has leaked. Has been used on a couple elk hunts in Colorado and few spring turkey hunts.

This set up is over $1200 new. Asking $900

Located in Decorah IA
Call or text only please. John. 319-530-4022

john tent.png
john tent2.png

Curious why your selling ? Ive looked into the floorless setups but cant get past the mud snakes and bug aspects...

posting for buddy. You'll have to call him. He bought it when he was doing his own elk hunts in CO now he is changing gears going through an outfitter and doesn't need it. So I assume thats reason for selling.

Status
  • Deleted by Hawk32
  • Reason: sold
Top Bottom