Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LaCrosse Customer Service

risto2351

Has anyone had to deal with sending anything back to LaCrosse for

any of their rubber boots?

Mine is starting to tear in the front and I have not had them that long.

For being a relatively new boot I was wondering if they would take care of

it or not.

^same stories I have heard from many..

I am surprised you are worried about holes. Your last pair looked more like thong sandles than boots.

Gunny I wish I had your money.:moon:

I am trying to turn a new leaf and get updated with the times. :D

Truck is next. ;)

When I sent mine back I sent them straight to lacrosse and put a letter telling them what happen and they sent me new ones

I have a pair that I've literally worn the tread off of and they are covered in patches. I may just send them to lacross and see if the research and development department wants to study them. They are the standard green un insulated model. Probobly have 4-5 years of abuse on them.

Recap,
Well after trying to take them back they told me that they would not return
them.
Looks like I now need to check with LaCrosse and see what they will do.

Any other suggestions??

I just got a call from LaCrosse yesterday.
They said that they would replace them free of charge.
They also mentioned that they do not make the 700 anymore.
Has anyone tried the new 800 that LaCrosse now has?
I am thinking either going with the 800 or the Muck. Did not know how comfortable either would be for walking in.
Will be for fall hunting and spring turkey hunting.
Suggestions??
Thanks you.

I've got a pair of camo Muck "Fieldblazer" boots and have been very happy with them. I was most impressed with how comfortable they have been for walking/hiking. Granted I'm not hunting mountain country in them but I've never had a rubber boot that I felt I could walk all day in before these.

I bought a pair of the green LaCrosse boots for my Sask, shed hunting trip last spring. I wasn't in the woods for two hours and they were shredded! I have always been a huge fan of the price, comfort and durability of these boots, "I use to pour a lot of concrete and these things were always tough". However I feel they must have cheapened them up somehow as I have heard of several guys with the same issues. I just keep patching mine. :mad:

I bought a pair of the green LaCrosse boots for my Sask, shed hunting trip last spring. I wasn't in the woods for two hours and they were shredded! I have always been a huge fan of the price, comfort and durability of these boots, "I use to pour a lot of concrete and these things were always tough". However I feel they must have cheapened them up somehow as I have heard of several guys with the same issues. I just keep patching mine. :mad:

Skully which La Crosse boots did you buy?

Top Bottom