Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LEUPOLD Ultimate Slam Muzzleloader Scope

Liv4Rut

Anyone have one? How well do they work with the ballistics marks? Can you use them at any power and have it work or do you have to set the farther yardages on a set power?

Thinking about buying one of these for my next ML scope.

Pandy,

Can you use any power setting or do you have to sight it in for just one when using the ballistics. I have seen some conflicting data when trying to review it. I just want to make sure I can use whatever combo I want. Thanks.

I just leave it on the two pellet power. I have not played with it much just hunting and sighting it in. I love it and would not trade it for the world. I have shot deer at 25 and 165 yards and never touch the power. I am sure if I read all the instructions there is more the scope can do.

I have one and really do like it, but don't use the ballistics like they suggest. You have to leave the power on one setting for the yardages to work. I like to use lower power alot and don't worry about which dot I'm on. I will say that sighting in my rifle the scope was right on at 50, 100 and 150. A solid scope with a lifetime warranty.......

I put one on my muzzy last year and love it. I use 100gr of powder and use the 2 pellet setting when I want to use the dots. I suppose I could spend more time with it and see how far off the dots would be at higher/lower power settings. I guess if I'm shooting at something 150yds plus I would want the power turned up so it works fine where it's at.

Anyway I love the thing. Very solid and clear. Had a coyote at 230yds a few weeks ago. Turned the dial to two pellets and split the 200 and 250 yd dots. I hit the little guy. I was very impressed.

Top Bottom