Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lifeline

Thanks!
I'd be set but it's restricted to 500 lbs. :( I was on the subway diet to try and dip me below the 500 mark BUT then all that stuff went down with Jerod, etc, etc, etc...... just lost all my steam after that mess.......... ;)

Yeah must have been on sale, I honestly wasn't looking at price. Just passed them and realized I needed 2 more, once I got home as opened them I realized they were the same rope as the HSS

I made 3 the other day. Used 5/8" braided rope. Got a 100' roll at farm and fleet for $32. The clips were a couple bucks a piece. So about $13 each.

Make your own, easy and cheap. Prusik knot is easy, you should already have a clip on your harness to hook onto it.

I made 3 the other day. Used 5/8" braided rope. Got a 100' roll at farm and fleet for $32. The clips were a couple bucks a piece. So about $13 each.

I would be leery of farm n fleet rope. What was the load rating of that rope? The stuff I see online is 325lbs which isn't enough.

We should try to get these subsidized some how. Insurance company maybe

I could see how that conversation with an insurance agent would go.

"You should pay for these safelines to make sure I'm safe..." - hunter

"You should use these safelines or you may lose some of your 'insurance discounts'...." -insurance company

That does not look like the real climbing line rope? Anyone tried these out on mock falls to see how they hold up??

Top Bottom