Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

loneranger

Logged area now all chips. thinking of broadcasting clover into it frost seeding. I know,,put it on heavy. How do you think clover would do? In dirt and chips? Probably gonna try it aanyway. If the Power Comp wants it sprayed? Gonna try to make a deal with em to leave a spot. Promise to Never lets trees grow up in that spot..Try anyway..

Clover is a tough and hardy legume. Yep- put on HEAVY!!!! I’d pry put Down pelletized lime as well with all the ground up wood chips (usually acidic) & id add some p&k. Super heavy and do a few whites & a red & maybe one more like: Alsike, frosty berseem, etc. good luck!

Yea that's what I was thinkin a lot a cedar chips prob acid. Never will be able to do more than clover and maybe rye cause with the ground full of roots never will be able to work the ground up? A limited time frame food plot.

P&K where do ya get that? How do you purchase that.?

CPS in Eldon has it Ed, I have bought it there several times, 50# bags. For something like that I would think that a 6-30-30 mix would be good. It will be around $20 a bag or so.

Top Bottom