Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking to trade my gun for your recurve

xCALLMETOADx

Outdoorsmen
I have a Savage .17HMR accu trigger, hard wood stock, 3x9x40 scope, camo sling, heavy barrel, LEFT HAND bolt action. I shoot both except for bow, I need right hand. Have my first kid on the way so I can't afford to spend money for a new toy so I'de see if one of you were willing to do a trade. If your bow is worth more than my gun, I have some nice skulls and antlers to part with to make up the difference. Hit me up

I'd try to sell it outright and buy a samick. Great recurve in my opinion with like $150 price tag. Don't sell yourself short....

I just know there are some pretty nice recurves out there that are worth my gun and some bows even more than my gun. I'm willing to trade if theres a nice trade offer

Not sure if you interested but check it out.

null-14.jpg

null-13.jpg

sent from super hunters I phone

You know I am not sure this bow was given to be by a old friend it hangs in my hunting room and gets shoot maybe once a yr. it does shoot good and I enjoy it but I would like to move a mount to the wall where this hangs.

sent from super hunters I phone

Top Bottom