Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lyman Great Plains Flintlock

blake

Life Member
picture.php

For Sale or Trade: Lyman Great Plains Flintlock Rifle in .50 caliber. This is one of the nicest Italian made black powder guns available commercially. The 32" barrel with 1/60 twist is gorgeous and very well made, the bore is immaculate. This firearm has double set triggers with the hunting trigger up front. The firearm has one of the most beautiful pieces of black walnut I have seen in while the grain is straight and strong. This GPR flintlock has had less than 10 rounds fired through it and is like new. Actual firearm is pictured; sorry I do not have the original box or paperwork. The pick and brush in this photo are not for sale however, I will throw in 15+ flints and a powder horn. No FFL required shipping will be $30.00; firearm will be mailed with insurance and delivery confirmation. I am willing to make other arrangements if you wish to pick it up or meet me a reasonable distance from my home.

Total for this firearm plus shipping is $330.00, it would make a great Christmas gift.

I would consider a trade for hunting equipment or a firearm of equal value.

Last edited:
Come on guys, someone must want this flintlock? What do you have sitting around that you aren’t using?

DB Darkhorse blind?

.12 gauge SXS- it doesn’t have to be great shape just has to be safe to shoot.

<O:p</O:p
How about a Badlands Monster Fanny pack in winter camo.

<O:p</O:p
Or a Heater Body Suit or Large 5'8"-6'0" or Large Wide (over 200 pounds), or Tall Wide (over 220 pounds)

A good Randall knife?<O:p</O:p

Just some ideas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom