Man I am Excited for fall

Discussion in 'Iowa Whitetail Conference' started by Trapshooter1, Jul 24, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Trapshooter1

Trapshooter1 Active Member

The corns tasseling and pollinating, Excited because of early spring, which normally means early harvest, Which means Plenty of time to chase some Big old Iowa bucks.(And a 2 weekend trip to Missouri to Hunt The rifle season. Then 2 Weeks later, Iowas Gun season. (I've been contemplating trying to fit an Elk Hunt in their some where) I just dont think itll fit in the schedule. I am EXCITED for FALL!!

And I'm Thinking about all of this at 2:40AM. But here I am Thinking of Big Bucks.

Jbohn, Sligh1, Hardwood11 and 4 others like this.
  2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. jkratz5

jkratz5 Super Moderator

With the f'ed up year we are having I honestly cannot wait to sit in the woods. I haven't used a day of vacation so I might take off the whole month of November. I know one thing, it cannot get here fast enough!!!

Lucky 13, cybball, arm and 3 others like this.
  4. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Trump 2020

Should be a good year !!

5. JNRBRONC

JNRBRONC Moderator

Got lots of trailcams in the back of the Jeep, but could kinda care less as I’m anxious to climb in a tree regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Sligh1

Sligh1 Administrator Staff Member

Gonna be a good one!!! Growing across state been great year. All been perfect. If we avoid EHD - should be dynamite year & good bucks. Best year in a longtime. Good luck!!!

Hardwood11 likes this.
  7. 2.5YR8

2.5YR8 Member

I'm pumped. This will be my 1st season as a landowner. Closest stand will be 200 yards out the back door. No more driving if I don't want to, or struggling to avoid people on public ground. 1st card pull last week had 3 bucks on it I would shoot given the chance.

jkratz5, Falldreams and entropyfx like this.
  8. Wi transplant

Wi transplant PMA Member

I'm with ya 2.5yr8!! Moved here full time in April and with covid 19 been very trying couple of months!! Can't wait to buy my first resident bow license!!!!! And get some long overdue "stand therapy" !!!!!! Seems to be a great yr for bucks!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

9. entropyfx

entropyfx PMA Member

I can't wait. Wish I could close on my land a bit earlier, but should still be able to hunt it all bow season.

Sligh1 likes this.