Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Switchback XT left hand

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

djm029

Selling a great condition switchback XT left handed. This was my wife's bow and is set at 27.5"/50#. Very nice condition. Looking to get $425 shipped TYD via PayPal. Can send pictures if interested

Would sell with the skb case and hha sight in my other threads for a package deal. $575 but would then need to be local pickup

Has custom torqueless grip installed. Replaced with a set of factory strings/cable last year prior to the hunting season, they are in good shape. Waxed regularly

Have a friend that says he wants it. Have you got a phone number so he can call you? He isnt on the site.

The mathews cams are draw length specific, most shops will swap with you if they have them in stock, otherwise could always buy/sell on the Internet. The bow has 40-50# limbs and maxes on my pro shops scale at 53#

Giving this bow one more day on the forum. $300 picked up firm price. Will drive a small distance to meet if buyer is serious

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom