Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Modified Broom Handles anybody???

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I was cleaning out my boat today and figured i take a few pix of my favorite baits....

nothing like pitching lumber for them big toothy critters, gawsh i love them things.....

some of these have teeth marks, some dont.... hopefully someday!

lets see some of your favorite baits!

The Rumbler
DSCN1345.JPG

The Weagle, BABY!!
DSCN1346.JPG

The Hang-10 Manta
had a giant on with this bait last year.....
she threw it as she tail-danced on the water
i cried...
DSCN1348.JPG

Pacemaker
DSCN1349.JPG

Suick
this bait is responsible for my biggest Iowa ski.....
DSCN1350.JPG

THis is a special lure to me. Marc, a fellow esox freak buddy of mine from MN asked me once what i like in a quality bucktail, i described it and he said "OK", little did i know i was going to get a custom, hand tied double bladed #10 buck tail! one of my favorite features about this bait is the double #10 "Smoke/Chrome" blades he used! this thing is gonna put a few fish in the boat for me this summer, i can feel it!
I got this in the mail yesterday!!
he even named it after me /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
"THA Midnite Monster #1"
can't wait to get this monster wet!!!
DSCN1351.JPG

DSCN1352.JPG

Those are all great, but I like fishing on a more simplistic approach. I call this one... the minnow.

fathead.jpg

And I call this one... the worm. A better pair of walleye and sauger catching baits I've never seen, and my favorite baits.

earthworm2.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are all great, but I like fishing on a more simplistic approach. </div></div>

Simpleton.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">walleye and sauger </div></div>

Yes, they are good bait

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That Bucktail looks pretty sweet!!!

I think he could have come up with a better name though!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I rarely fish with artificials but here's a couple from my collection. All though they probably haven't been in water in 40 plus years. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

100_0672.JPG

Top Bottom