Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

National College Swimming - Update

TheMadCatter

Made the B Final for the 200 yard Free and I'll be on the 200 yard Free Relay tonight.

If you'd like to watch we'll be swimming the 200 Yard Free Relay at 5:30pm EST which is 4:30pm CST and my 200 Free will be later in the night because they have diving right after the relay. We're seeded 3rd and right now .05 behind South Georgia.

I finished 15th in finals in the 1,000 Yard Free yesterday and dropped 4.8 seconds in my 200 Free to qualify for finals and planning to drop more time tonight. Neither of those were lifetime best swims but I hadn't been in the pool for over 2.5 years when I jumped in this November.

I'm swimming the 500 Free tomorrow I'm seeded 12th, but swam if you took my 500 split from my 1,000 I'd be seeded 7th. I'm swimming on the 800 Free relay in the final tomorrow too.

Saturday I'm swimming the 1650 and if I'm not burnt out I'll be on the 400 Free relay final which is seeded 2nd place by over 3 seconds!

Can't stop thinking about spending an extra week down here and turkey hunting, fishing, and trying to hunt some gators too :) our ponds back home are loaded with snow geese too! I'll be slaying those next week!

Here's the link to watch live: http://njcaatv.com/landing/index

200 - 12th
500 - 18th
1,000 - 15th
1,650 - 15th
200 Free Relay - 5th
400 Free Relay - TIED FOR 2nd
800 Free Relay - 8h

Got a couple neat medals and had a blast! Time to look for some sheds and kill some snow geese.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimming is a fantastic sport. My best was the 50 and 100 freestyle. After that was the IM. All my kids were very good breaststrokers. I sucked at that and my backstroke was not much better.

Top Bottom